Last Updated on March 24, 2016
This policy covers how CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS treats information that CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS collects and receives through the In Flight mobile application. .
This policy does not apply to the practices of local children’s hospitals, companies that CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS does not own or control, or to people that CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS does not employ or manage.
CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your mobile device, including your IP address, and the page you request.
CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS uses information for the following general purposes: to improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you.
Information we Collect and How we Use It
We may collect and store information about you when you use the App. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the App’s functionality, improve the App’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the App, market the App, provide support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the App, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note:
- Account Information: If you create an account, we may store and use your full name, email address and zip code. Your first and last name, as well as any photo you submit through the registration process, will be displayed as part of your account profile.
- Contacts: CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS maintains access to all contact data in the application.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account you are opting to receive messages from CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, or legal messages from CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS.
- Activity: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as the pages you view, partners you call through the Service. We also may store information that your mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the App, such as your browser type, type of mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, and location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location). You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device settings, for example by disabling “Location Services” for the IN FLIGHT application in iOS privacy settings.
Third Party Services
If you use an Apple mobile device (including but not limited to iPhone, iPad and iTouch) with the IN FLIGHT application (Licensed Application), you agree to the following terms and conditions to the extent they apply to your use of the Apple mobile device:
- Scope of License: The license granted to you for the Licensed Application is a limited non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Support: Third parties are not responsible for any maintenance, support, intellectual property or warranty claims for the Licensed Application. You acknowledge that iTunes has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to any third-party licensed Product.
- U.S Government Embargo: You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country.
- Third Party Beneficiaries: You acknowledge and agree that iTunes, Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the Licensed Application End User License Agreement or any other end-user license agreement for any licensed Product, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of such license, iTunes will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce such license against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Changes to this Policy
Contacting CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS
205 West 700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101